One of the reasons I am doing this is to be more mindful about my choices, nutrition, exercise and otherwise.
So this morning I made like that French woman who doesn't get fat, preparing my breakfast and eating "for pleasure". I cut the 1/2 toast into triangles, sliced the 1/2 pear into a fan (dusted with cinnamon!) and folded my flat cooked egg into a neat little origami sculpture. I set the table, sat down and really paid attention to each bite of my meal, rather than scarfing it down at my laptop while checking emails.
It was a really good breakfast.
Chris, I really enjoy reading your posts. They make me laugh. Keep up the positive energy. I hope my posts will get as funny as yours! :)
ReplyDeletehahah ---- when you have less food, you HAVE to really enjoy it...what other choice do we have? :)
ReplyDeleteoh gee thanks for the comments... fear makes me funny, i guess!
ReplyDelete