Well, I survived the wine tasting party tonight, but just barely. I could not pass up nursing a half glass of chilled bubbles, um, just to be polite and this very nearly got the party started, but I resisted and put the glass down. The hors d'œuvres seemed exceptionally tiny, so I allowed myself one of several, but not two. I did taste a few other wines: swirl, sip, dump and I managed to make several social and wine tasting faux pas, even while sober.
Happy to report that my shoulder is back to semi-normal. I did my workout tonight in the fitness centre at the hotel where I am staying, but I found the atmosphere to be grim and depressing. So tomorrow I will do the workout in my room! Happy to have this option on the road. Loving it.
Great to know the shoulder is back where it should.
ReplyDeleteThe neat thing is when you're strong through one of these temptation times your resolve becomes like iron. Because you'll think to yourself, "If I didn't compromise THEN, I sure as hell won't NOW.
ReplyDelete