Okay, day one of the new diet and oh my, that's a lot of food for me. At first I was like "Yeehaw, bring on the toast..." but by lunch I figured there must be a mistake, my diet has been mixed up with a vegetable-loving linebacker's diet... Now it is nearly midnite and I still haven't eaten my whole dinner allotment, plus I have milk and fruit to consume... This is stressing me out a bit.
hi ya chris - last night i had wholewheat bread for carbs - couldnt believe the numbers of slices i had to pile up for my dinner weight! i know what u mean it can be quite overwhelming. i also feel like im constantly eating - especially when i wake up late. im thinking when work starts on monday (i get up early for my job) will mean the meals will feel more balanced thruout the day :) (though secretly i love eating all the time hee hee) good luck
ReplyDeleteDon't stress, Chris, just pace yourself and eat. We're reprograming your body here and the food is part of that. If you doubt it, just look at some of the PCP complete blogs. If it's really geting you down, send a e-mail to Patrick. Communication is a heck of a lot better than stressing.
ReplyDeleteEat eat eat! OH YEAH!
ReplyDeletehahaha....I understand completely! Maybe I sent Patrick the wrong weight. Just kidding.
ReplyDelete