Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 - party strategy

Less antsy about the 1/2 food etc. today. I am ready to get back to healthier habits after a month of holiday parties, workout sloth and little miss piggery. I feel better already. But this coming week will be tricky. Along with some wicked deadlines, I have two events to attend - a big wine festival preview (half sips?) which is work related and a dear friend's party.

The workouts shouldn't be a problem to fit in. But I will be tempted by the food and drink. So I considered cancelling. Too easy. Instead I will try this party strategy: arrive late and leave early!

It sounds like everyone has really hectic schedules and/or lots of travel, kids, pressures, etc. and oddly, it totally helps to know this... so please keep sharing. Because if you can do it, I can do it. I think.

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment