A creature of denial, I've been keeping the shoulder situation to myself. But in the interest of sharing, it is searing. I screwed it up last week doing yoga (thank you very much) and I have been slower to recover than usual. It is a chronic, annoying situation that actually starts in my neck and ends in my knee, with the alarm bell of pain residing in my shoulder. Hello downward dog.
Anyway, one of the things I find really helpful as an anti inflammatory is to take capsules of turmeric (often sold as Curcumin). This was a tip offered by a kindly East Indian chef when my knee was wonky. It really worked on my knee, so I am hoping it will solve the shoulder issue and I don't care if I am curry scented.
In the meantime, I am plugging through. Hoping those who have been sick and sore are better soon...
Be well!
Wowsers Chris...I'd be happy if I looked like you at the END of my 90 days.
ReplyDeleteHope your shoulder gets better. No fun.....
Never tried yoga before....
Great tip! Better turmeric than ibuprofen
ReplyDeletemolly, you are too kind...
ReplyDeletei've got a ways to go!
yoga is great, good for stretching body and mind. not shoulders though, apparently.
thank for your well wishes