I'm truly appreciating the inspiration of achieving the PCP lifestyle so far, even with Patrick's friendly warning that the crest of the roller coaster is around the corner... After a bit of a crap day that started with my car breaking down (on a bridge, during rush hour... you've got to laugh) and ended with a $1400 repair bill (not funny), plus the bonus of missing my ferry home (triple crap), I am happy to report that I am not at Ya Ya's Oyster Bar consoling myself with half of the ferry misser's "fish n' chips + frosty pint" special... I am at the coffee place having a tea, blogging and looking forward to the 500 jumps tomorrow (what a nerd).
Having said that, as Friday is our last day of half freedom, I'm also planning what kind of culinary mischief I can get up to... but only when I am in a better mood to properly enjoy it.
Tomorrow is another day... Hope everyone is doing great!
Well I hope that is a day you can look back on and laugh at some point in the future. These things are sent to test us. Well done on avoiding the comfort of a fish and chips n frosty pint.. sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteSure there is a bit of freestyling that can be done with the food groups provided by Patrick. time to get creative!
Some day it will be funny...you handled it well and without comfort food. That in it self is victory.
ReplyDeleteupdate: i had a small chunk of soothing dark chocolate when I finally arrived home (last ferry)... but that's the last of the chocolate anyway.
ReplyDelete