Monday, January 24, 2011

you've got to be kidding

Just read Patrick's email. Eight hours sleep? I'm screwed. I think I average six hours, with at least one all-night work frenzy a month. Like tonight is probably going to be, and the first night of the new decree. Jeez. But wait a minute, what time zone/PCP day am I on? Maybe I can start tomorrow! Yes! I am really going to try but honestly I don't know how to carve out that much time to just sleep... good luck everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry... sleep will come naturally soon enough. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I am totally in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more you sleep the better your muscle tone. It's a one to one relation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no way I can get 8 hours. Unless someone drugs my 6 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ones an EASY one for me.....I ALWAYS sleep a minimum of 8 hours a night but usually get 9 and could sleep 10! :) My family has always made fun of me, but I've always required this much sleep....weird I know, but that's how I'm wired.

    ReplyDelete