Sunday, March 13, 2011

Indulgence #2 Hockey Night in Canada

I had a beer last night with my man while watching Vancouver Canucks versus Calgary hockey. Hate hockey, love beer. We chose Sapporo. The beer was nice. But one was enough (for me!). I drank some water afterwards. Still I felt a bit dehydrated this morning. A good reminder, as I don't like feeling that way. This is just a prelude to my planned indulgence on Tuesday, a restaurant opening. When I found out the event was not a sit-down but a casual grazing (tasting), I decided to split the indulgence and enjoy a beer with my sweetheart this weekend...because life is short.

Rock on.

3 comments:

  1. :) Lucky you --- my indulgence is long over --- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chris thanks for ur comment on my post, and nice indulgence lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love Sapporo beeru - great choice there. Hockey is a game better played than watched. Your blog makes me wonder how things will be after this?

    ReplyDelete