Slept in again. WTF!? Was all calm about it until I heard "windstorm warning" and then had to rush around and into the city before they shut down our ferry. So, skipped only this morning instead of the full workout. And I had a lot more energy throughout the day. I got home at 8:30pm, did the workout plus 8-mins in under 50 minutes. Had so much more energy through the workout, really ripped it up. Ate dinner a bit late though (after workout) and now my only problem is, it is nearly midnight and I am SUPERCHARGED and hungry for my snack. I fear I am not scheduling my food properly............ but i am doing my best.
Keep it going everybody.... you can do it!
Bam - what a powerful blog there Chris: keep it up. If you can get your workout out in the morning it helps feel supercharged like this all day. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLong work days are really difficult on the PCP, but sounds like you are handling it really well. Your results are going to show. Keep it going Chris, you're awesome.
ReplyDeleteGood work, Chris! I always find my dinner is around 9-ish and snack about 1030pm as well. Not ideal, but given the time I get home from work and then need to squeeze in the workout, it's the only way. But you seem to be adapting well to whatever conditions/obstacles are in the way, so it's great.
ReplyDeleteYou are REALLY kicking it!
ReplyDelete