Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 57: Affinity

Been feeling strange the last few days, not wanting to "blog it out", given the circumstances overseas. Last thing the blogoverse needs is my petty complaint about too many eggs... So, first thing is first: shouts out to all the PCP peeps in Japan. I understand you are all okay and that is a HUGE relief. My heart is breaking for all those affected... And Patrick, you are a rockstar for not missing a beat.

Thank goodness this is a new week for our group, because the end of last week was looking ugly for me. I completely fell out of love with jumping and it became such a slog. But I did it anyway. I felt stuffed and bloated, but I ate anyway. Day 55 workout was brutal. I feel the need to have more to show muscle-wise (I don't know why, because I feel great actually, so WTF is my problem?). I am pushing the sets to tears and frankly, that's not much fun. Plus, I fear my head is going to pop right off if I push it any harder.

We got the diets and I got more protein............ ugh and I was still hoping for the apple dinner drink. I don't think it's going to happen for me, is it? And yet, I have to admit I think Patrick and Chen are onto something. I believe I could have become really scrawny working out this hard without trough-feeding. This has happened to me in the past and the bonerack thing, it's not pretty.

Also the last few days I've had the weirdest sensation. It's as though I am wearing tight clothing all over my body, but especially on my midriff (like a girdle or something). But I am wearing almost exclusively loose clothing. My body feels like it is zipping up and expanding under my skin. Am I turning into an alien?

It's freakishly odd.

Day 57 and all is good again. Extra sets of lunges, pistols and bunny hops. Why not?

The PCP crush is back on... I am determined to finish strong.

Sending warm thoughts overseas to the extended PCP family....

Keep it strong, safe and united team!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I think you're just getting a rockin' hard body and that's something to shout about!

    I know what you mean about all the protein --- I'm proteined out -- especialy since I hardly ate any before PCP. I'm still handling the eggs also, but it is a lot of eggs.

    No extra sets of stuff for me today --- I was tuckered out. It's getting tough --- hopefully we'll get tougher because of it.

    I know what you mean about not wanting to complain about "petty" things with what just happened in Japan. It seems so minor to what those folks are facing.

    I agree ---- Patrick did great for what just happened over there --- video, diets & exercises all right in tow. Yeah for Patrick and Chen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That feeling of tightness is muscle tone without a bunch of fat inbetween the muscle fibers. Good sign!

    ReplyDelete