Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 70: the good life

As we get closer to day 90, I am taking mental snapshots of everything. Like how much is 110 grams of salmon to visualizing a perfect v-sit. I want to tattoo PCP into my psyche. I am not feeling stressed about day 90, more excited actually. The experiment will continue for sure and for reals. I liken it to the difference between learning a new language at home, then going to live in that country. I am really looking forward to taking up residency in PCP-land, hopefully permanently. Having said that, it will also be nice to bust out a bit more frequently...

My dad is a character and we share a working studio together. Today as he was leaving he handed me a chilled bottle of white wine. "I know you're not drinking," he said. "But this is a really, really good bottle of wine. You can save it for later."

"Thanks," I said. "Thanks for chilling it dad!"

I think he misses his fun-loving daughter... I miss her too. But hopefully come day 90, this new girl can raise a glass even higher (and resist drinking the whole bottle)!

Have a nice weekend everybody...

Kick it!

xo

7 comments:

  1. Finally caught up with your last weeks' worth of post. As usual, thanks for making me laugh and smile. You look amazing! (and the ass in the pants comment was my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the right attitude, these three months are a reorientation, the rest of your life is yours to ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris, u look like a fitness model - one of those athletic beauties in health mags, i own quite a few of them!
    i miss the wine too - still sippin sparklin water, they will be waiting for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. I am with you...PCP seems forever a part of my daily routine and thinking. I am looking forward to April 16 to cross the threshold, celebrate and then begin the next journey...a PCP lifestyle...very exciting. Go Chris...you are looking fantastic and your words "read" excitment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely post -- you are forever changed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - look at your bod there Chris: you can now be a model for Women's Health. I am with you - this has life changing; let's say the new improved versions of us all. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee thanks guys for the sweet comments. You are (way) too kind.

    ReplyDelete