Hard day today. Slept in. Slug! Feels like such a downer when I don't get an early start. I am fixated on doing everything to the letter now that we are down to the finish. And that means jumping right after I get up and before eating. But the truth is I can barely stand to look at my jump rope these days. Loathe it actually. My PCP-love-thermometer is very hot and cold lately. Today, grim was in the house. Still a pitch-perfect PCP day in the end, except for the attitude.
Why can't it always be positive?
Some days are just so hard.
This is the secret, to do it on the days you hate it just like you do on the days you love it.
ReplyDeleteYep, some days are just hard! Do it anyway!
ReplyDeletehear hear! i totally understand you.
ReplyDeleteSame same - good and bad days: but when you complete it first thing you feel good all day afterwards. Looking good there Chris. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteAh...tug of love? Have you thought of playing manipulative child and getting a different jump rope for those days? Doing this gave me a spiteful sense of power. Anyway, it's just a blah that feeling and you are crackin....gambare x
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I wonder whether NOT jumping on these days and substituting some other cadio may be a better idea, or whether it's actually better to push through with jump rope. Maybe experiment?
ReplyDelete