Thursday, March 17, 2011
Day 62: TGIF
The last workout of the week and it is deceptively killer as per usual. Looking forward to tomorrow: jumping only. New pix are up. Will not be entering a bodybuilding contest this spring after all. Hah! I am feeling just fine about that and things in body general. Can still pinch an inch on my belly, spare tank! Been stressing about the news to the point of holding my breath. Not good. But oddly, I just realized that the "pillow" a friend gifted me months ago is actually a Zazen cushion (I think?). Strange how the universe provides sometimes while kicking my butt. Sending love to Japan. Be well and stay strong everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes.....feeling for Japan. I had to quit watching because it tears me up!
ReplyDeleteChris - looking strong! Let's all bring it home strong!
ReplyDeleteHoly biceps! Go girl.
ReplyDeletetgif indeed - ur lookin seriously great!
ReplyDelete