After my totally deviant behaviour last night I tossed and turned, worried about reconciling my prePCP working life with postPCP goals. The challenge of balance. I woke up with no ill effects other than being a bit thirsty. I was going to cut out my breakfast today to make up for yesterday, but thought that might not be such a good idea after all. So I jumped and 8MA on empty. Then coffee and pre-workout carbs. Waited. Worked out. Killer biceps sets. Hate them. Plank was not doing it for me (sorry!). Last time I did 2min ones; this time I tried 2/5 sets with one leg, one arm. Felt the burn easily in 60 sec. Good. I finished starving. Waited, then had my PCP breakfast after all. It's over now but I am still in love with it: poached salmon, quinoa, fresh cut organic veg, steamed squash. So tasty. I needed that.
Loved Patrick's email re: Zen. I seem to recall contacting him at least three times prior to getting any hard details on PCP. I remember wondering why he wasn't trying to "sell" me.... Hmmm. Now I see. I don't really talk up what I do, but my partner does. It can be mortifying. He has tried to pimp me out at parties. The conversation goes like this: "You look like you workout. Chris can do XX push-ups. Seriously. Want to have a contest with her?" He also tells people I am in secret service training (or training to be a ninja). He likes spy shows.
I am more curious about Zen now. This is such a rich program. I am grateful.
Thinking of Japan, confused by media.
Take care everyone.
xx
Yeah --- Patrick & Zen --- now I get a lot also. I remember him not answering me right away also and re-emailing! :) I'm fascinated by Zen. Funny about your BF bragging on you. :) You are amazing with your plank stuff! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. Ninja training!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm a terrible businessman right!? But now you get it a little bit I hope.
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat the post PCP Chris, what we've been doing here is recalibrating your sense of what's normal, and that recalibration will stick around for many years.
In other words, your worst post PCP meal will be what an average American considers normal.
Keep rocking it!
the queen of push ups!!
ReplyDelete