Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 55: Strike a pose

This week has been pretty hard. Killer workouts notwithstanding, life is creeping in. An unexpected house guest put me slightly off my game, mood- and schedule-wise. I realized how obsessed I am getting with my food. As is: "Touch my yogurt and die." Also feeling as though my sleep tank is full. I haven't slept as much this week, not that I haven't tried. Mind just spins as I take inventory of my body: is this sore, is that sore?

And in case it is not already painfully obvious, I am a 3am list maker. What can I say? It relaxes me.

Top 10 things I don’t miss on the PCP

1. That totally gross feeling after eating French fries.
2. Waking up at three am in a nauseating wine spin.
3. Feeling guilty for buying crap at the grocery store.
4. Feeling guiltier for eating it.
5. Salt.
6. Cornflakes.
7. Pardon me, my-blood-sugar-is-crashing snits.
8. Peanut butter.
9. Cream.
10. The name of my last fitness class: “booty-camp”.

Top 10 things I miss on the PCP

1. Champagne.
2. Pulling all-nighters.
3. Crunchy granola bars.
4. Friday night beers with my man.
5. Parmesan cheese.
6. 70% dark chocolate with dried cherries.
7. Unrestricted Sunday suppers.
8. Peanut M&Ms.
9. Biscuits for tea.
10. Sleeping in on Saturdays

New photos are up.... I think I need a macro lens to capture the rip! But I feel great in general, strong and lean. No complaints. Hoping that last layer of skinny fatness will still burn off my belly... Oh and two different people on two separate occasions said the same strange thing to me this week: "You look great, like a model." (go ahead and laugh cause it cracked me up too). Otherwise, no one has really noticed anything different about me. In mulling those comments over, I think it was less about the way I look and more about stance and attitude. I have to admit I have been dressing and acting rather "sassy" lately.

Just feeling groovy is all... grateful for that!

Rock on!



5 comments:

  1. As usual, love it! Also reading this puts a smile on my face. I think I'll try a list tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face and skin tone look way different. Except for the all nighters and granola, everything on your Miss list won't hamper your fitness at all once this project is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good there Chrissy. Hey why can't you sleep in on Saturdays? Saturday is my weekly sleep in day. Good on you on the Corn Flakes - I laughed at that one. Going great there and you deserve those compliments. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a few of these made me smile too. I like this idea of these two lists. Mine would be a little different.

    I see your abs --- you look great and confident.

    Peanut M&M's -- you and my husband (he loves those things). I like regular M&M's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lookin good! indeed like a model! i hear u on the missing beers and not missing wine spins :)

    ReplyDelete