Another busy day, what else. Hail, thunder, lightening, rainbows. whitecaps: nice. Glad I got up early and got the workout in.... think I did 8 min too, but honestly cannot remember. I will have to consult my notes later. I make notes on all the sets in code: E for easy, H for hard, K for killer: plus assorted adjectives: F is self explanatory, P for pretty. So, today the squats were PE and the one arm curls FH. I am working on 80 second planks now which are PH.
New pics are up. Honestly I am trying to look different. Maybe a new outfit next week... yeah, either that or I am going blond. Actually, it's okay, I feel terrific and I am getting stronger. I can do 60 freaking push-ups, that's cool. Still feel I have a layer of flubber over my abdomen, an observation steeped in vanity. But I want it gone.
PCP feels like a part of me now, non-negotiable. I like it. It's good.
We're all getting stronger and smarter...
This is so hard but awesome at the same time.
Keep it up peeps.
honestly chris, u look fantastic! and yes, you are one trim badass chick, doing 60 push ups! x
ReplyDeleteoh yeah.
ReplyDeleteHey Chris - hooley dooley - 80 second planks.?? I need to work harder at it. I am struggling at 60 hitting failure before. You look really good too - keep it up. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteNICE Chris --- I looked at your day 1 photos compared to the newest one --- yep you are looking leaner! Great. This is a upbeat inspiring post. Love your little codes. You are the queen of the plank that's for sure. The rest of us are struggling to barely make 60 and you are on and up to 80! Way to go girl!
ReplyDeletePS: I can't picture you as a blond --- I like your hair the color it is! :)
If I ever need a good chuckle I look back to your posts. Love em!
ReplyDeleteBTW: Blondes have more fun :)
ReplyDelete