Monday, February 7, 2011

one day at a time

Busy times but I am just keeping my head above water schedule wise. Happy to say I've managed to stick to the meals and workouts pretty diligently... although it still feels like I am stuffing my face while everyone else has been cut back... feeling a bit weirded out by that. Averaging 7 hours sleep (will try for 8) except for last night which was a total failure. I have really been pushing the workouts, hence my body is thrashed today. Go figure, not enough rest...

I am not sure if I look any different but I do feel much stronger and I feel like dancing ALL the time. Along Aki's theme, I had my hair cut tonight, in my case to improve my skipping... (my ponytail was too heavy and bugging me). When I explained the situation to the salon owner she politely asked if I was a boxer! Hardcore or what!?

Funny, I was SO looking forward to the indulgences, but now I am kind of dreading it, wondering if I can be trusted... Slippery slope that chocolate sauce.

Take care, be well, go get 'em!

4 comments:

  1. Feeling the same way about the indulgences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris - similar feeling on the indulgences - but more towards it delaying our progress.. and boy is progress slow. Food quantities are OK although running out of ideas of what to make. Keep it up Chris. Regards from Tokyo, Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris- good work on sticking with things, keep on going, and congrats on being taken for a boxer- i bet that's a first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, funny incident. I wish I could enter a place and be mistaken for a boxer too. Thank you for the good vibes, well received.

    ReplyDelete