Monday, February 28, 2011
Day 45: halfway
Are we halfway to our destination, or halfway home?
On day 45, I feel as though the PCP is going to stay with me. As though I am heading home, to where I am supposed to be. To meet a healthier, calmer, more productive (in the best way) kind of me. Not feeling anxious about the last half. Bring it on. Feeling TONS of gratitude this morning for the program (while totally shattered by the workouts... jello legs, f-bombs and all). My inside voice is getting absolutely foul, how's yours? If you need practice, this is a funny swearing clip from the King's Speech. Reminds me of my pistol squat sets. I am not going to embed this because it may be a little much for some. Click and play at your own risk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJvGE7Vvd4M
Thanks for all your comments and kind wishes.
Big hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was back at it this weekend with the full workouts... and make no mistake-- the fbombs were surrounding me everywhere-- I thought it was because I missed a week... happy that I am not alone
ReplyDeleteYou are not alone!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThere was a research study last year that showed swearing lessened the intensity of pain in test subjects. So go for it.
ReplyDeleteswearing like a sailor here too (no change to normal self mind you)
ReplyDeleteDid da vinci invent the f-bomb? Cause that exercise sure makes me drop more than my fair share!
ReplyDelete