The workout was hard today after two yesterday... double katanas are killer. I am pushing it... and feeling great but kind of envious of those seeing dramatic changes already (you are all doing amazing!) as I don't really notice anything in my Week 4 photos... but then again, frankly I am not really sure what I am after. I do feel stronger. Maybe I should go and try a pull up...?
My photos remind me of the first time I went surfing. They sized me up at the rental shop and then gave me a boy's wetsuit... I was 29yrs old. And it fit perfectly!
Bring on week 5.
Chris, your shoulder definitely look more defined! I bet you start to see more definition in the next 3 weeks. Love your facial expression in the muscle shot also. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThe changes will come when you aren't looking for them.
ReplyDeleteI see changes on your stomach....compare week 1 with week 4....week 4 definitely has more definition. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete