Happy Valentine's Day my PCP sweets! Hope you are feeling the love today... What I won't be eating: chocolate. What I will be eating: fruit salad. What is even stranger: I don't actually crave the chocolate... (at least not right at this moment, let's be realistic). But regardless, this is a breakthrough of epic proportions... Got to love that!
Up at 5:30am after 8 hours sleep (my first real 8 on PCP; likely worth it but boy it sure cuts into my night owl activities!). Did what looked like easy workout day 31 and it was killa on my arms... making typing difficult. Rocked the planks tho' can do those till the cows come home (sorry I am former "beach body bootcamp" plank runner up! go ahead and laugh at the "beach body" bit)... then did 8-min abs: and "it is fun!" too funny but great little workout. Devoured my breakfast: toast egg, avocado, red pepper, cucumber and now I am super charged counting down the minutes to my morning egg white fruit snack. Yes, a total geekshow.
Have a great day team! Way to go for showing your body, mind and soul some real love on the PCP!
xo

Love the heart... I will be enjoying my fruit tonight too... but I never liked boxed chocolates anyway.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are on a role and I love reading all the energy that comes through your posts!
have a great night!
hahaha i couldnt resist watcing the 8min ab video at work, i have to say i was intrigued, im gonna try that out tonight. me too, i really look fwrd to my snacks.. i swear my colleagues thnk i dont work anymore but eat instead all day long!
ReplyDeleteLove that post as well. Can you post a picture of your beach body bootcamp trophy?? haha
ReplyDeleteIn Japan, on Valentine's Day, for some bizarre reason (I think it was originally chocolate manufacturers that did this), women give their male colleagues chocolates (men return the favour a month later on "White Day") so we all got a bunch of chocolates at work, which of course, I couldn't eat. A heart made of oranges would have been much nicer!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo --- so PCP friendly! :)
ReplyDelete