Okay, I was definitely not feeling the love this morning.... tired, sore, stressed, up a 5am and it is bloody freezing too. But I pushed through the workout ate a great breakfast (what a revelation eating after workout is... in the past I would just ride a jet stream of coffee until noon and then basically eat anything in my vicinity). Anyhow, I feel level and ready for the day now. So thank you very much PCP. Good day everyone!
Way to turn it around. Sometimes a good workout and a good breakfast are all that's needed.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I'm finding it hard to work out pre-food, which is messing up my day. Because I have to eat breakfast, wait a bit for digestion, then work out, then get to work.
ReplyDeleteYes, you do it when you're tired you do it when you're sore you just keep going!
ReplyDeleteWay to Go Girl!!! Keep it up... no more Jet Fuel for you :) Natural Highs are better
ReplyDelete