Thursday, February 24, 2011

All in good time

Funny how I almost didn't do this program because I didn't want to "bulk up"... now I am happy to see any evidence of muscle development! New photos are up. Changes are subtle to say the least, but I do feel good and strong... so no complaints. One of Molly's posts got me noticing my side saddle baggage (although I am not brave enough to post a close up : ), so I will have to work on whittling that down some, along with my mini-muffin top... or maybe I will just clench the glutes and suck it up next time. HA HA HA.

Looking forward to Day 42 tomorrow as in Bon Jovi ... update: Van Halen (oooooooooooops)...

Go ahead and JUMP!

(and only jump).

8 comments:

  1. you look great chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bulk up fear is so overblown. People WISH it were that easy to bulk up. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. Pardon the french but, that side shot is badass. Like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction or something... Nice arms too. You been working out with Molly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. uma thurman as mia...? ha ha that's funny (but thanks!) i think i look more like olive oyl...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, thanks george. bon jovi did a cover... just kidding... see what the lack of sugar is doing to my brain... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris....I see a difference! You are looking great! Keep it up. Awww the side saddles --- the lucky ducks who don't have to worry about this. :)

    ReplyDelete