Okay, I actually like the supersets. Very efficient. Except for the abs. I cheated on the planks. So FB. The numbers don't lie: 2:18; 2:15; 2:10; 2:20: 2:05. I was doing one leggers on some. 2 minutes is how long the LCD timer stays lit on my blackberry. After that I just kind of get bored/give up. I know, that's not failure. I can't seem to "let go" on the planks. Totally failed each time on the V-sits sets though, much easier to tell when your body simply will not go up. Will have to work on my mental blocks re: plank. Watch for road rash on my face next time.
Also had a mini meltdown last night over my snack. It is now making me feel freaky right before bed and the amount just seems ridiculous (whole egg, carbs!, glass of milk, small grapefruit). Had a chit-chat with Master P and it seems I can't really get out of it. So I am going to try and get my grams in earlier so I have a decent amount of time before snack and bed. I am leaning towards a few hours, rather than my usual 30 min. It's weird to be fretting about this so late in the game, but there it is.
It's been 15 minutes since workout and now I am thrashed.
COFFEE.
Keep it going everybody!
PS: Evening update... it's 8pm and I've had my snack grams, sans carbs. But now, after today's brutal workout, I have to admit I am a little hungrier than usual... wouldn't you know it? And so, with P's comment below it's up to me I guess (as it will be completely in just a few days). Got to figure things out without obsessing. Yes, I think that is the lesson here....
Gratitude and goodnight. xx
You are hardcore girl!
ReplyDeleteIf it's really driving you crazy you can cut some carbs.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great that we're all so revved up in these last sprint days. I just did Day 87 which isn't too bad but shoulders were screaming.. I wish I has your plank stamina.. a massive congratulations for crushing those and the entire program. You are certainly inspiring me and the rest of the team. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteCan you make one of your inventive drinks up with the evening nosebag? You're rocking the final days Chris!
ReplyDeletehaha! ur rocking the plank!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! You are the PLANK rockstar! :) We're almost there.
ReplyDeleteSo it is true that you've won some plank contests huh? Show off! ;) Great job, looking good, momentum is strong, and you're nearly at the finish! Keep it up until the end!
ReplyDeleteMy plank numbers are about where yours are. Though on one of my sets, I just had to give up at 1:50 for some reason. And I agree it wasn't failure but more just pain tolerance. I did push through on the last one and just told myself I would make it to 3:00, which I did. A fun challenge, anyway.
ReplyDelete