... the way to the fridge.
I realized I was really looking forward to eating my whole allotment of food! And trust me, it's a lot!
Up until now, since last diet change, I had been totally fretting about the increases. I used to run around on so little but then I would crash so hard. I had a saying, "I'm so hungry I could eat my arm...." And now I realize my body probably was, for all intents and purposes, eating my arm (and storing fat to combat my bad habits).
But after just a few days of this all-day buffet business, my body has adjusted. The engine is running higher. My mind is sharp. I am hitting all my grams and I feel great. (Aside from being a washed-out workout wreck, but that's par for the course as I understand it from readng my comrades' blogs.)
I am learning a lot about the power of my mind, metabolism and this amazing body machine.
Grateful to have "gone for it" and trusted the diet... sorry for doubting you, even for a moment PCP!
Let's get ready for the final push...... you are all doing GREAT!
And finally, a magazine assignment I could eat afterwards. It's about time...

Tye-dye Easter eggs! Awesome. Chris, or shall I say, Gumby, you are doing great. Sorry I haven't posted much over the last three weeks, but your posts have been great and very humorous. They've been a nice distraction from the mayhem at work and the tension in the city the last while. I will definitely try a fruit snack on a cloud. I don't have rug burns on my face, but I know too well how you feel on those failure sets. Whatever happened to the jump-rope Nazi in the end? Keep on packing those hard-boiled eggs in your purse, and rope in the oven? how did that go? My speed rope won't uncurl so I've just given up waiting for it to do so. Only a few days left. Keep on rockin' it!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, I was just making stuff up but it looks like it works!
ReplyDeleteThey look gooorgeous! As do you!
ReplyDeleteyep - i wondered at times if "they" knew what they were doing with our diets, but did it anyway also.....glad we did...
ReplyDeleteNice easter eggs! Keep on inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you can eat all that either. But way to go with the adjustment.
ReplyDelete